Sale Price: Too low to display.
Eligible For Free Shipping
This professional-grade sight is frequently used by law enforcement officers, soldiers, and those who demand the most from their weaponry.
Next Generation Design Improvements
- Ready-to-mount: The CompM4 sight is shipped complete with a QRP2 mount and standard AR15 spacer, as well as a killFlash anti-reflection device and MILSPEC rubber lens covers.
- Integral Mount: An integral mount eliminates the need for a separate ring, and can be customized with vertical and forward spacers to fit a variety of weapon systems.
- Designed for Third-generation Night Vision: The CompM4 sight can be used with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is optimized for third generation night vision technology.
- Clear, Bright Image: Unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot's selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction.
- Parallax-free with unlimited field of view and eye relief
- Rugged, durable construction, unaffected by extreme conditions
- No harmful laser emissions
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Compatible with every generation of Aimpoint night vision device
- Internal voltage regulator allows unit to be used with any AA size battery
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of original QRP, and wider, shorter mounting knob to improve operation and lower risk of snagging
- Mount base is keyed into body of the sight to absorb recoil, and screws directly into sight; no separate sight ring required
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash anti-reflective device
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army's new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- LED light source
- 650nm red light
- Night vision compatible
- Anti-reflex coating on all surfaces and multi-layer coating objective lens
- 1X magnification
- Runs on one AA battery (type CR2032)
- Approximately 80,000 hours of battery life, or eight years of continuous use
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Manual rotary switch dot intensity adjustment
- Nine DL daylight settings
- Seven night vision settings
- High strength extruded aluminum housing
- Hard anodized matte finish
- One-click adjustment; 0.5-inch at 80 yards
- Integrated QRP2 quick release mounting
- -50 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature range
- Submersible to 150 feet
- Sight measures 2.1 by 2.4 by 4.7 inches (W x H x D)
- Measures 2.8 by 2.8 by 4.7 inches (W x H x D) with mount
- Sight weighs 9.3 ounces
- Weighs 11.8 ounces with integrated mount
Aimpoint products include limited manufacturer's warranties of two years for professional or competitive use, and ten years for personal or recreational use.
In 1974, a small group of Swedish entrepreneurs started exploring ways to improve shooting accuracy, with the deceptively simple goal of creating a sighting technology that would allow shooters to acquire their target quickly, and hit moving targets in all weather and lighting conditions consistently and accurately. The result of their efforts, the now ubiquitous red dot sight, would eventually revolutionize the shooting and hunting industry.
The company's first commercial sight product, the Aimpoint Electronic, was introduced in 1975, and quickly developed a reputation as one of the fastest way to aim a firearm. The Aimpoint red dot sight has continued to evolve over the past 35 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts, and there are more than one million Aimpoint red dot sights in use worldwide today.
- Part of Aimpoint's highest-end series, sight features improved energy efficiency, high battery compartment, and internal voltage regulator that allows operation on any AA battery
- Integral mount eliminates need for separate ring, and can be customized with vertical and forward spacers to fit variety of weapon systems
- Unique coating on front lens reflects dot's selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give highest possible dot brightness with least amount of energy
- Shipped with QRP2 mount and standard AR15 spacer, and killFlash anti-reflection device and MILSPEC rubber lens covers
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranties of two years for professional or competitive use, and ten years for personal or recreational use