Baofeng Black UV-82 V2+ Tri-Power (1/4/7w) Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz Dual PTT Hand Held Ham Radio Two-Way Transceiver FCC Cert. – With Battery, Earpiece, Antenna Charger, and More
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Eligible For Free Shipping
The UV-82 V2+ is a Dual PTT full featured two way portable HAM radio and hand held transceiver. The UV-82 V2+ is a tri-power radio that can transmit up to 7 Watts and has full dual PTT capabilities! It can be programmed by hand or in tandem with our FTDI it can be programmed via computer. It boasts a sturdy design and is perfect for use outdoors or in a professional setting at a competitive consumer price. The radio comes with a 1-year warranty and lifetime support from Baofengradio.us. Feature List: Dual-Band Handheld transceiver with LCD display Commercial FM radio receiver 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide /Narrow) Band 128 Memory Channels 50 CTCSS /104 DCS Tones Transmit Power Selectable (1W /4W /7W) VOX and OFFSET Dual Standby /Dual Watch A/B band independent operation Time-Out Timer (TOT) Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) DTMF Coding Additional Information: Model: UV-82 V2+ Maximum Power Output:1-7 Watt Mode of Operation: Simple or Semi-Duplex Modulation Mode: 16k F3E /11k F3E Maximum deviation: <5kHz (Wide) <2.5kHz (Narrow) Intermediation distortion:<10% Includes: 1 x UV-82 V2+ 1 x 7.4v 1800 mAh Li-ion Battery 1 x Battery Charging Dock 1 x AC/DC Power Supply 1 x Antenna 1 x Earpiece 1 x Belt Clip 1 x Hand Strap 1 x English Manual
- Tri-Power Low / Medium / High Settings (1/4/7 Watts). Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only),136-174MHZ and 400-520MHZ (TX/RX). 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide /Narrow) Band.
- Dual-Band Handheld transceiver with LCD display.
- Functions include "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access) and "BCLO" (Function Busy Channel Lock).
- Additional features include Function Menu Display on a bright LCD screen, and Function Busy Channel Lock (BCLO) which prevents channel interference caused by simultaneous transmissions.
- Full Baofeng manual, programming guide and knowledge base located at Baofenradio.us.