Sale Price: Too low to display.
Our all-time best-selling combat fixed blade. Intended for Tactical use, our Nimravus knives are MOLLE compatible, have lanyard holes, and include a multifunctional nylon, and MOLLE compatible sheath with a malice clip. The nylon sheaths come in black or sand and correlate with the handle color of your purchase. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade | Mechanism: Fixed | Action: Fixed Blade | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 4.50" (11.43cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm) | Overall Length: 9.45" (24.00cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.58" (14.73mm) | Sheath Weight: 5.00oz. (141.75g) | Weight: 6.20oz. (175.77g).
- BLADE STYLE: 4.50" (11.43cm) Drop-Point style blade, weighing 6.20oz (175.77g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM (58-61 HRC) is a premium grade steel developed for tough industrial applications and is known for its all around qualities, including corrosion resistance, toughness and edge quality.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: The handle material, 6061-T6 Aluminum, is a nonferrous metal originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade aluminum, which offers a solid handle form and function and a nominal weight. Also MOLLE compatible with a malice clip.
- FIXED BLADE WITH SHEATH BONUS: This knife is permanently open and comes with a sheath to protect the edge. The sheath is nylon and multifunctional.
- AMERICAN MANUFACTURING: The Oregon-based Benchmade factory employs modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers that offer control and tolerances found in the aerospace industry. Precision is that of half the width of a human hair.