Sale Price: $49.99
Eligible For Free Shipping
Experience a strong and confident sure grip with our Capri Tools Mechanic's Screwdrivers. Compared to traditional screwdrivers, our technical composite non-slip handle gives you 30% stronger grip in normal conditions, and 100% stronger grip when your hands and handle are oily. Enjoy the sure grip to help you get the job done faster, more safely, and a lot more effortlessly. Our non-slip handles are also oil, grease and acid resistant, making it a perfect companion for professionals who work with different fluids all day. Screwdriver shaft is constructed of premium S2 steel, a steel used only for premium hand tools for its shock-resistant and tough properties, outperforming Chrome Vanadium and lesser alloy steels. Smooth black oxide finish is corrosion resistant, produces no glare and reduces eye fatigue. The set includes 16 most commonly used sizes: Slotted: 1/8 x 4, 3/16 x 4, 3/16 x 8, 1/4 x 1-1/2, 1/4 x 4, 1/4 x 8, 5/16 x 4, 5/16 x 8 in., Phillips: PH0 x 4, PH1 x 4, PH1 x 8, PH2 x 1-1/2, PH2 x 4, PH2 x 8, PH3 x 4, PH3 x 8 in.
- Technical composite non-slip handle gives you 30% stronger grip in normal conditions, and 100% stronger grip when oily compared to traditional screwdrivers
- These technical non-slip handles are also oil, grease and acid resistant, perfect for professionals who works with different fluids all day
- Premium S2 steel shaft is shock-resistant, tough, and maintains its shape with heavy use, outperforming Chrome Vanadium and lesser alloy steels
- Protective black oxide finish is corrosion resistant, produces no glare and reduces eye fatigue
- 16 pieces of of the most commonly used magnetic-tipped Phillips and Flats in long and stubby sizes