The Armasight Zeus 3X 640x512 Core 60 Hz Thermal Imaging Riflescope combines the ergonomic features of a handheld scope with the convenience of weapon mounting capacity. Based on the proven 640x512 microbolometer core, the Zeus 3X scope is an ideal product for force protection, border patrol officers, police SWAT officers and special operations forces, providing users with the necessary tools to be successful in both daytime and nighttime field conditions. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, smoke, fog, haze and other battlefield obscurants. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates without the use of illuminators or IR lights.Read More »
The Flir First Mate HM-224 handheld night-vision camera gives every mariner the power to see at night like never before. Unlike other night vision systems, the First Mate requires no light at all, so you can spot logs, rocks, land, and other hazards that radar can miss. You'll also see harbor entrances and channels on moonless nights, helping you boat with confidence whether you're steering a yacht, recreational powerboat, fishing boat, sailboat, or anything in between. The world's first waterproof, handheld, high-performance maritime thermal night vision camera, the First Mate makes every nighttime boating trip safer and more satisfying.
First Mate thermal night vision cameras work by detecting and displaying tiny differences in heat, not light. Even the friction from a person's finger or the heat from a hand on a wall leaves behind enough thermal energy to draw the attention of the First Mate. Using the same technology as Flir's best-in-class Navigator II, Voyager, and M-Series thermal night vision systems, the First Mate turns this thermal energy into a video image that's easy to understand and interpret, allowing you to see what your eyes never could. The First Mate can even help you spot someone in the water. Whereas finding someone in the water after dark with a searchlight is more a matter of luck than skill, the First Mate's thermal night vision lets you search large areas quickly.
The First Mate is designed for go-anywhere use, with a handheld design that goes from vessel to vessel or vessel to dock. As an alternative, you can mount the First Mate to a boat for stationary use. Plus, the First Mate's enclosure is fully submersible yet built to float, so you won't lose the camera after a little fumble fingers. The First Mate, which runs on four rechargeable AA batteries, carries a two-year warranty.
- Sensor type: 240 x 180 VOx microbolometer
- Field of view: 24 by 18 degrees NTSC
- Startup from standby: Less than 1.5 seconds
- Focal length: 19mm
- Thermal sensitivity: Less than 50 mK @ f/1.0
- Image processing: Flir proprietary digital detail enhancement
- Power button: On/off/standby
- Picture button: Freeze frame
- Display: Built-in LCD
- Video out: NTSC or PAL composite video, RCA jack
- Image polarity: White hot/black hot, selectable
- SD card: Yes, stores still images
- Battery type: 4 AA, NiMH, alkaline, or lithium ion
- Battery life (operating): More than 5 hours on NiMH
- Battery life (standby): 120 hours on NiMH
- Range performance, detect man: 1,033 feet (no extender)
- Range performance, detect vessel: 2,940 feet (no extender)
- Dimensions: 9.36 by 2.62 by 3.33 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Included accessories: First Mate camera, hot shoe charging and video output accessory, 4 rechargeable AA batteries, AC power adapter/charger, neck lanyard, USB cable, video output cable, SD card, user's manual.
- Warranty: 2 years