Sale Price: $168.82
Eligible For Free Shipping
Heading out for a few days of backcountry hiking? If your way of unwinding is by going on multi-day hikes, then the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT 50, the second largest pack in the HIGHLAND series, is the one for you. This 50-litre pack has all the space you need for a few days in the wilderness. With the X-TRANSITION suspension system you can carry all your gear in comfort. The good back ventilation and optimized load transfer performance take care of that. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you're all set to go. Spare clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle - there is space for everything in the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT, and everything has its place. The lid compartment has an extra-long zip, so the contents are always within easy reach. And for a sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Dual-chamber hiking pack / comfortable suspension system for heavy loads / main and base compartments, 9 pockets / dual access to main compartment
- Trekking pole attachment / equipped for a hydration system / reflective detailing / rain cover / 50 + 5 liters capacity
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and flexible suspension system with X-shaped aluminum frame for optimized distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle / trekking pole and ice tool attachments / equipped for a helmet attachment (available separately)
- Compression straps on sides and base / reflective detailing / key clip / equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener) / rain cover