Sale Price: $105.85
The Kokanee Bib is 100% waterproof/windproof with all seams fully sealed, but made with a breathable membrane, a rugged 600 denier woven Oxford exterior, and a cooling Taffeta lining. With a weight of 2.6 lbs, the Kokanee Bib comes equipped with (2) zippered chest pockets, (2) snapped cargo pockets (located at the outside thigh for easy of entry), two-way center front zipper (covered with a double storm placket to keep out the rain), (2) D-rings (perfect for a small towel), reinforced knees (double protection for added wear), elasticized back waist (added comfort to accommodate under layers), and extra-long leg zippers for 'easy on / easy off' access. As an added bonus, RIVERS WEST reversed the suspender buckles so this bib is easily converted to a pant simply by folding down the chest and running the suspenders around your waist like a belt. Another feature which sets the Kokanee above other fishing bibs is the hidden fleece pockets located in the interior of the chest - the perfect spot to rest your hands with the perfect Sherpa-fleece for cozy comfort. With an elegant 2-tone design, the Kokanee is an upscale outerwear bib with a price anyone can afford. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Woven Oxford Finish - a 600 denier woven oxford exterior offers rugged durability while a Taffeta lining provides cooling comfort in this high-end fishing gear.
- Two-Tone Design - with a Charcoal hood an upper yolk complementing the Olive lower body, the 2-tone design provides an upscale European look with rugged American durability.
- Converts to Pants - because RIVERS WEST reversed the adjustable suspender buckles, the Kokanee easily converts to a pant. Simply unbuckle...fold the chest down...wrap the suspenders around your waist like a belt...and buckle together. Now you can cool down when the action gets hot.
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper - designed with a double storm placket to keep you high and dry, the zipper operates from the top-->down or the bottom-->up, so you don't have to expose too much when nature calls.
- Hidden Sherpa-lined Pockets - located behind the chest portion, on the interior of this bib are hidden handwarmer pockets which are as cozy as they are unique. The perfect place to rest chilled hands between your chest and the elements!