Sale Price: Too low to display.
The Kokanee Jacket is 100% waterproof/windproof with all seams fully sealed, but made with a breathable membrane, a rugged 600 denier woven Oxford exterior, and a cooling Taffeta lining. With a weight of 2.1 lbs, the Kokanee Jacket comes equipped with neoprene cuffs (cinch tight for a watertight seal when casting in the rain), stow-away visor hood (hood folds into collar / rain disperses around the visor instead of dripping in your face and obscuring your vision), 2-way front zipper with storm placket, (2) deep chest pockets (waterproof zippers protect your valuables from the elements), (2) fleece-lined handwarmer pockets (pockets equipped with mesh bags for disposable hot-packs to keep chilled hands warm), (2) D-rings (located just above the waist - perfect for a small towel), and dual bottom drawcords (cinch up tight against the elements). With an elegant 2-tone design, the Kokanee Jacket is an upscale outerwear jacket with a price anyone can afford. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Woven Oxford Finish - a 600 denier woven oxford exterior offers rugged durability while a Taffeta lining provides cooling comfort in this high-end fishing gear. (Watch Product Video Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrWh2rrxRA)
- Two-Tone Design - with a Charcoal hood an upper yolk complementing the Olive lower body, the 2-tone design provides an upscale European look with rugged American durability.
- Stow-Away Visor Hood - the hood conveniently stows into the collar when not in use. When it starts to rain, the two-way adjustability allows for optimal fit and performance. The built-in visor ensures rain will disperse around the hood instead of dripping in front of your face and obscuring your vision.
- Neoprene Cuffs - extremely easy to slide on and comfortable to wear, the neoprene cuffs can be cinched tight to create a watertight seal when casting in the rain or dipping your hands underwater.
- Sherpa-lined Pockets - the handwarmer pockets are lined with comfy, sherpa-fleece which feel great to cold, chilly hands. As an added bonus, each handwarmer pocket is equipped with a mesh-lined pouch designed to hold disposable hot-packs.