Sale Price: Too low to display.
Eligible For Free Shipping
For years multitool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multitool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multitool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool. Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm); Weight: 9.9 oz (280.6 g); Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in (6 cm).
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The OHT is Leatherman's first 100% one-hand-operable multitool. It's well-equipped for tough jobs on site, at home, or outdoors.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The OHT is equipped with 16 tools, including knives, pliers, screwdrivers, wire cutters, a strap cutter, a cleaning rod/brush adaptor for firearms, an oxygen tank wrench, bottle and can openers, and a saw.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The imprinted handles indicate the location of each tool, making it easy to find the tool you need, even in the dark.
- SAFE AND SECURE: All-locking features means that every tool and knife, including the pliers, will lock when fully opened, keeping you safe and the tools securely in place.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.