Sale Price: $48.99
Innovative from the start, Maxpedition gained a competitive edge in its early years by creating bags and packs with superior durability and ergonomics, such as the versipack and gearslinger Series. The first customers were military operators and law enforcement officers, but the civilian and concealed carry markets quickly caught on, Selecting Maxpedition as their preferred EDC (every day carry). Maxpedition is now embarking on an exciting second phase of our mission: expansion. We are breaking new ground with innovations in bags, packs, and pouches for an evolving customer base. We are diversifying with a new range of purposeful, rugged knives and tools, as well as a line of morale patches. While already the leader in our market space, Maxpedition is committed to improvement, optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, and using only the highest quality materials and world-class craftsmanship. We strive to make our products more accessible to customers around the world through an expanding International network, while finding even better ways to service our customers and fulfill their after-sales needs. We are here because of our customers; we are always seeking customer feedback, and incorporating their knowledge and experience into our products.
- We finish our bags with a triple coat of polyurethane for water resistance and add a Final coat of dupont Teflon fabric Protector to repel the elements. Only the best components and designs are used
- We Use complete YKK zippers and slides exclusively unlike our competitors who put YKK slides on generic zippers
- We add Military grade Nylon webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points. Genuine Dura flex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Starting with large, unseamed panels of 1000 denier Nylon, we meticulously reinforce each stress point with composite thread. No unnecessary seams or polyester parts are used
- Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
- Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
- Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Belt: 1.5" Integral Waist Belt at 29" min., 80" max.
- Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender