Sale Price: Too low to display.
The osprey kestrel 48 is a jack-of-all-trades. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it's a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the straightjacket side compression straps and take it out for a day of Peak bagging in the high country. Whatever you put inside, osprey's light wire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hip belt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the airscape mesh pack panel comes into play. When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle. Other storage features include a full-length vertical zippered side pocket, top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hip belt pockets. Along with the extensive pockets, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior. Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and osprey's stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated rain cover.
- Osprey's stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- An integrated and removable rain cover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- An external reservoir sleeve is located behind the shoulder harness Allowing easy Loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- The zippered sleeping bag compartment provides easy access to your sleeping bag through the bottom of the pack
- Side zippered access allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack's main compartment