Sandbaggy - Empty Poly Sandbags W/ UV Protection - Size: 14" x 26" - Color: Green - Military Grade (1,000 Bags)
Sale Price: $249.99
Heavy duty, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Sandbags Filling Tips:
1. Fill sandbags ½ to ⅔ full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through.
2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting.
3. Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather use a brigade line to pass bags
4. Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags.
5. Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag.
- Sandbaggy sandbags are built to withstand both gravel or sand. Be aware of poor quality sandbags that rupture when filled with sharp gravel rocks.
- Gravel should be filled in sandbag when used as an erosion control device (on slopes). Sand should be filled for flood control needs, whether to protect doors or garage or to divert water. If sand or gravel is not accessible, less effective solutions is to fill the sandbags with backyard soil.
- COMPARABLE TO: Empty sandbags for sale comparable to those sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon
- MILITARY GRADE: With double stitched bottom, these sandbags are tested to withstand a minimum of 10 drops from 4 ft high before any noticeable damage to sandbag (when filled with 40 lbs of sand)
- SUN PROTECTION: Built to withstand 100°F direct sunlight for 3-6 months - a MUST-HAVE in places with high-heat areas such as Florida, Arizona and California
- PRE-ATTACHED TIE STRING: Sandbag ties will be pre-attached to the bag before they arrive. All you need to do is fill the bags with gravel or sand & close the top of the sandbag with the tie string
- GREEN COLOR sandbags: allows for use on construction sites, landfills, and flood protection around homes/buildings