Sawyer Products Sawyer Products SP4320 Select S3 Water Purifier for Viruses, Heavy Metals, Chemicals, and Pesticides with Micro Squeeze Filter, Red
Sale Price: $65.96
Eligible For Free Shipping
Powerful, fast, and easy to use, Sawyer Select Water Filters and Purifiers remove virtually all contaminants found in fresh water while improving taste and odor -- all in about 10 seconds. Available in three models, the Select filtration and purification systems combine a proprietary foam membrane in a portable bottle with a 0.1 micron hollow fiber filter at the top — ensuring access to clean water while hiking in the backcountry, traveling internationally, at the office, or at home during emergencies.
The Sawyer Select series models vary in level of water filtration and purification. All three include Sawyer's signature 0.1 absolute micron Micro Squeeze Filter, which removes 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa and cysts. Each bottle also features a dense, replaceable foam membrane that blends activated carbon and other proprietary ingredients to remove small contaminants that the 0.1 micron filter can't capture alone — including chemicals and pesticides.
Choose the Sawyer Select model that's right for you:
- Select S1 Filter removes chemicals, pesticides, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts — great for hiking, travel, and outdoor adventures.
John is hiking the Lone Star Trail in Texas and is worried about pesticides from agricultural run-off. He is taking the S1.
Larry is a youth pastor taking a team to Fiji and is staying in a hotel. He wants to make sure his team is drinking safe water, so each person is carrying an S1.
- Select S2 Purifier removes 99.99% viruses plus chemicals, pesticides, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts — great for hiking or travel near farms and industrial areas around the world.
Andrew is going on a paddle trip in Mexico to a region with a known Rotavirus outbreak. He is taking the S2.
Jane is working at Dadaab refugee camp in Kenya and is worried about hepatitis E contamination so she is using the S2.
- Select S3 Purifier reduces heavy metals down to 0.5 parts per billion (up to 260 times lower than the EPA’s maximum) and removes viruses, chemicals, pesticides, bacteria, protozoa, and cysts — ideal for travel, hiking, or preparedness for any area around the world, including those near mining operations.
Sally is traveling abroad and is concerned about industrial pollutants in the water. She is taking the S3.
James is prepping for a natural disaster and wants a filter he can use in case the water supply is contaminated so he chose the S3.
Simple to use, unscrew the filter from the top of the Select System, fill the bottle to the Max Fill line, and then screw the filter back onto the bottle. Squeeze the bottle in an alternating motion for 10 seconds, then drink directly from the filter or dispense water into another container. The bottle provides 20 ounces of water output.
The S1 foam membrane is rated up to 1,600 uses ($0.04/use), the S2 is rated up to 800 uses ($0.09/use), and the S3 is rated up to 400 uses ($0.22/use). Replacement foam membranes are sold separately. Each Select model weighs approximately 10 ounces, making it easily packable for backcountry or daily use. Each system comes with a Micro Squeeze filter, silicone bottle with foam membrane filter, cleaning plunger, and cleaning coupling attachment. (Testing done in accordance with NSF 42/53 protocols using contaminant levels found in nature.)
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries -- everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
- Advanced water purification made easy -- Select S3 purifies water of viruses, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, bacteria, and protozoa in just 10 seconds
- Innovative foam membrane and 0.1 micron filter reduce contaminant levels below EPA standards for safe, clean drinking water; improves taste and odor
- Squeeze to drink directly from bottle, or dispense water into other containers, cooking pans, and more; great for backcountry and city water
- Ideal for hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, natural disasters, hunting, survival, and emergency prepping
- Replaceable membrane rated up to 400 uses ($0.22 per use); 20 ounces of water output