Performance Upgrades Make the Popular Concealed Carry Pistol Even Better. The Smith & Wesson Performance Center Ported M&P Shield .40 S&W adds a set of upgrades to turn an already excellent CCW pistol into one that will satisfy the most demanding shooter. Under the hood, an enhanced sear gives a clean, distinct trigger pull with crisp release. Smith & Wesson’s unique take-down lever and sear deactivation system permits easy, safe disassembly of the Ported M&P Shield for cleaning.
The highlight of the Smith & Wesson Performance Center Ported M&P Shield .40 S&W is the ported barrel and slide that redirect muzzle blast to reduce muzzle rise and help you keep the pistol on target for fast, accurate follow up shots. On top of the slide are eye-catching Hi-Viz Fiber Optic sights – green up front, contrasting red in the rear – for enhanced visibility in dim light and faster target acquisition.
- Lightweight, stainless-steel reinforced polymer frame for comfortable all-day carry
- Short consistent trigger pull
- Striker-fired – no hammer to snag during the draw
- Left-hand side thumb safety for extra security while carrying
- Inclueds 2 magazines – an 8-round “practice” mag with extended grip + a low-profile 7-rd carry mag
- Also available chambered in 9mm – see separate listing
The S&W Performance Center Ported M&P Shield .40 S&W is a comfortable, ultra-reliable, easy-to-conceal pistol that is as easy to shoot as it is to carry all day long.
- Action Type: Striker Fired
- Barrel Length: 3.1″
- Capacity: 6+1-Round, 7+1-Round
- Cartridge: 40 S&W
- Finish: Black
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Length: 6.1″
- Magazine Included: 1 x 6-Round, 1 x 7-Round
- Magazine Type: Removable
- Muzzle: Plain
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.12 lbs
- Made in the USA