Sale Price: $127.29
Breaking the mold on conventional tactical packs, SOG introduces a line of packs that serve the traditional tactical user with added components designed for outdoor adventures. These packs take inspiration from the company�s historic roots in creating field-proven knives and then mixes in features fit for the modern user.
The SOG TOC is the ultimate 20L daypack for an urban warrior or forest adventurer. Its light overall weight makes it easy to tote around. The quick-adjust shoulder straps, padded hip belt, and rigid suspension keep it comfortable all day long. As the Tactical Operating Center, this pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization: the main compartment has multiple interior zippered pockets and small sleeves, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, two side access pockets live on the front of the pack, and a pass-through side access laptop compartment keeps your notebook safe. Whether you are hopping on the subway or jumping over creeks, the TOC makes a great companion for the modern user all day long.
- Padded shoulder straps and rigid suspension make it comfortable carry heavy loads for extended periods of time by taking the weight off your shoulders
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert
- Pass-through side access laptop compartment that doubles as hydration carry
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone
- Internal organization pockets and key ring clip inside main compartment
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE panels make attaching extra storage or quick access items fast, easy, and secure. Compared to traditional MOLLE webbing, Hypalon allows for a sleeker looking MOLLE panel that is stronger and
- TOC 20 - Black