Sale Price: $156.58
Breaking the mold on conventional tactical packs, SOG introduces a line of packs that serve the traditional tactical user with added components designed for outdoor adventures. These packs take inspiration from the company�s historic roots in creating field-proven knives and then mixes in features fit for the modern user.
The SOG Scout does more than what you�d expect from a 24L pack. The panel loading main compartment utilizes every cubic inch with multiple interior pockets, padded laptop sleeve, hydration carry, and MOLLE loop field. Accessing the inside main compartment via the Quad-Zip means finding gear from the bottom of the pack doesn�t require unpacking everything on top of it. Any extra or bulky gear can be cinched on to the pack�s side compression straps, attached to the Hypalon MOLLE field, or held on by the Scout�s unique wire long item carry. The top molded panel allows quick access to smaller items Due to the suspension, a fully loaded pack can be carried comfortably whether going for two miles or twenty miles.
- Padded shoulder straps, rigid suspension, and stowable, padded hip belt make it comfortable carry heavy loads for extended periods of time by taking the weight off your shoulders
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert
- Quad-zip full access main compartment allows for quick access to any part of the voluminous interior, such as being able to quickly get at items at the bottom of the pack due to the panel-loading design
- Built-in hydration sleeve with hose pass-through allows easy access to water (hydration bladder sold separately)
- Internal laptop sleeve keeps electronics safe
- Internal MOLLE loop field for concealed carry lets you customize the position and angle of your concealed carry for quick access
- Impact-resistant top pocket with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses,
- Scout 24 - Black