SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2012 Kiku Large Knife with Straight Edge Fixed 5.6-Inch Steel Blade and Linen Micarta Handle, Black TiNi Finish
Sale Price: $175.21
SOG Collaboration Knife with Master Kiku Matsuda
Building upon SOG's long tradition of honoring Japanese knife makers, the new fixed-blade Kiku uses the collaborative design talents of SOG and Kiku Matsuda, one of the foremost tactical knife designers in Japan. SOG and Master Kiku Matsuda have won awards on collaborations before, and this knife should turn heads, too. The elegant linen micarta handle is rugged and easy to clean, while the AUS8 stainless steel blade is set up for years of reliable service.
The Large Kiku fixed blade knife has an overall length of 11.2 inches and a 5.6-inch blade made of AUS8 stainless steel. AUS8 is high-grade chromium Japanese steel that boasts a good balance of toughness and strength, edge holding ability, corrosion resistance and cost. This blade also has a straight edge that cuts cleanly and sharpens easily.
Ergonomic, Lightweight Design
It's hard to make precise cuts if your knife doesn't fit comfortably in your hand. That's why this knife's handle is ergonomically contoured with a full tang construction. Crafted from linen micarta, this smooth handle is created from soaking layers of linen cloth in resin, then pressing them together.
What's in the Box?
Large Kiku fixed blade knife with black TiNi finish and kydex sheath.
About SOG Specialty Knives & Tools
Each SOG product is created with the help of company founder and chief engineer, Spencer Frazer. Known for their uncompromising style and performance, these knives and tools showcase innovation, dependability and a unique, futuristic style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide. SOG products have also won favor among law enforcement, military and industrial customers that rely on their tools to perform flawlessly in the toughest, most adverse conditions.
KU-2012 Large Kiku At a Glance:
- Rugged yet elegant fixed blade made in collaboration with legendary Japanese knife maker Kiku Matsuda
- 5.6-inch straight edged drop point AUS8 stainless steel blade in black TiNi
- Linen micarta handle with full tang construction
- Includes Kydex Sheath with optional belt clip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Version of SOG's collaboration with legendary Japanese knife maker Kiki Matsuda
- Straight edge, fixed blade is made of AUS-8 steel and has a resurvey shape with a black Tin finish
- Linen mascara handle is ergonomically contoured to fit comfortably in your hand
- Includes a black hard nylon sheath and a lanyard hole on the knife for secure carrying
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty