Sale Price: Too low to display.
The EB1 Backup — an upgraded version of the original E1B Backup — is an extremely compact yet powerful dual-output flashlight that can be used as a backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It's also ideal for outdoor, self-defense, and everyday-carry applications. The Backup features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that create a far-reaching focused beam optimized for situational awareness. Tactical switch (no shroud) — Partially press tail cap pushbutton for momentary-on low output; press further for momentary-on high output. Release to turn light off. Twist tail cap clockwise for constant-on low then high output. The brilliant 200-lumen high output beam is ideal for identifying threats and overwhelming the sight of adversaries. The 5-lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The Backup can run at this level for 40 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations. A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the EB1 Backup’s sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels ? high of 200 lumen for maximum light, low of 5 lumens for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
Video by SureFire