The 5.11 Advanced Trauma Kit is designed to be TCCC compliant, and has the ability to address the three leading causes of combat and tactical deaths
Sale Price: Too low to display.
1 x 511 UCR IFAK 1 x CELOX Rapid 1 x CELOX A applicator 1 x Fox Chest Seal ( 2 per pack ) 1 x CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet 1 x S Rolled Compressed Gauze 2 x 6" Emergency Care Bandages 1 x FR28 Rusch NPA 1 x 5ml Lube 2 x Prs Black Nitrile Gloves 1 x 4x4 Sponge
- The 5.11 Advanced Trauma Kit is designed to be TCCC compliant, and has the ability to address the three leading causes of combat and tactical deaths
- This kit contains the latest and most up to date CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet. Which allows one handed application, as used by Medical Services and Military World Wide. ( Kits come with the CAT configured for one handed application )
- 5.11 Tactical's new UCR System (Urban Casualty Response) was created to provide first responders and professionals within the public safety market with a solution for reacting to Active Shooter or Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI). Specifically, 5.11's UCR System supports the Hartford Consensus's second and third actions within the T.H.R.E.A.T Protocol.
- Designed to attach to your vehicle's headrest or any MOLLE or web platform,
- The 4" & 6" Israeli Emergency Bandage is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for the staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations. This all-in-one device consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.