The following is a list of what I consider to be the best knives for survival in a city environment.
Best Urban Survival Knife Selection Criteria:
- Between 4.5″ to 5.5″ fixed blade. Large but still concealable
- Partially serrated blade for multitude of quick cutting tasks
- Tactical design for use by elite military, special operators, first responders or law enforcement
- Versatile MOLLE compatible sheaths
- Created for hard use and well tested
Top 5 Urban Survival Knives
- Hardcore Hardware MFK-04G2 Gen 2
- Gerber LMF II Infantry Knife
- ESEE Knives 5S
- Benchmade Nimravus 140
- SOG Seal Strike w/Deluxe Sheath
What’s your take? Use the Leave a Reply field below to voice your opinion.