Sale Price: $6.00
Survival expert Cody Lundin's new book, When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need To Survive When Disaster Strikes is what every family needs to prepare and educate themselves about survival psychology and the skills necessary to negotiate a disaster whether you are at home, in the office, or in your car.
This is not your father's scout manual or a sterile FEMA handout. It entertains as it informs, describing how to maximize a survival mind-set necessary for self-reliance. According to the book, living through an emergency scenario is 90 percent psychology, and 10 percent methodology and gear. Relevant quotes and tips are placed throughout the pages to help readers remember important survival strategies while under stress and anxiety. Lundin also addresses basic first aid and hygiene skills and makes recommendations for survival kit items for the home, office, and car.
Watch naturalist Cody Lundin in "Dual Survival" on The Discovery Channel as he uses many of the same skills and techniques taught in his books. When All Hell Breaks Loose provides solutions on how to survive a catastrophe. Lundin addresses topics such as:
- Potable drinking water
- Storing super-nutritious foods
- Heating or cooling without conventional power
- How to create alternative lighting options
- Building a makeshift toilet & composting the results
- Catching rodents for food
- Safely disposing of a corpse
- Stuff you need to survive when disaster strikes.
- Basic first-aid and hygiene skills.
- With solutions for finding and creating potable water.
- Softcover; 450 pgs.